East West Arts & Antiques Sale
Friday, January 27th, Beginning at noon EST
- Chinese & Asian
- Pair of fine hand painted Buddha portraits, Thangka, and other paintings
- Chinese Art Deco Wool Rug with Flowers and Vase
- 6 panel lacquer screen with applied jade & semiprecious stones
- Scholars Items, Jewelry, Cloisonné, Porcelain, Furniture, Bronze Statues
- Impressive Japanese Indonesian dragon Throne bench
- George Hunzinger 1818 Rocking Chair
- Fine American Geometric Hand Hooked Rug
- Oriental Rugs
- Gorham Sterling Bread Plates, Antique Silver Napkin Rings
- Spode Turkey Platter and Antique Turkey Plates
- Matryoshka Nesting Dolls
- Harry Bright (British 1846 -1895) Painting
- Erté, Peter Nixon, Robert Kipniss Fine Art
Estimated price :
$100 - $200
Buyer's Premium: 23% More details
|SCROLL OF CALLIGRAPHY AND FLOWERS|
A panel with rows of calligraphy and artist mark sit above a circular reserve full of lush flowers.
21 1/2” X 79 1/2”
Shipping and handling in the continental US will cost $19.38 - $29.94, depending on your location.
Local pickup is always free! Please schedule on our website!
Photographs are considered part of the description and condition and supersede all written descriptions. Converse does not authenticate or guarantee authenticity. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. Condition requests can be obtained via email or by telephone. Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. Converse Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission.
Online bidding for this auction is on Bidsquare, Invaluable, LiveAuctioneers, HiBid and ConverseAuctions. Please note that Converse Auctions is using multiple online bidding platforms for this auction, as well as offering phone, in-house absentee, and live bidding. When watching the auction online live, please understand that 'floor' or 'competitive' bid simply means a bid taken from outside of the platform the bidder is currently on. Please also note that notifications of 'high bid' only pertain to the platform you are on and do not take into account live, absentee, phone, or other online bids.
In the event of a tie in bids submitted, the bids will be accepted in the order they were placed. If a customer has placed a maximum higher than your bid, they will be the winning bidder. In this instance you will be told you are losing the lot while the auction is in progress and have the opportunity to place a higher bid. Other customers’ maximum bids will never be disclosed to you.